How to Clear your Cache
To clear your cache, please follow the instructions provided by your respective browser:
For Microsoft Edge:
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- Click on the three horizontal dots in the top-right corner to open the Edge menu.
- From the menu, select "Settings."
- In the Settings menu, scroll down and click on "Privacy, search, and services" in the left sidebar.
- Under the "Clear browsing data" section, click on the "Choose what to clear" button.
- Ensure that the "Cached images and files" checkbox is selected. You can also select other items you want to clear, such as cookies or browsing history.
- Click on the "Clear" button to clear the cache.
- Once the process is complete, you can close the Settings tab.
For Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on the gear icon in the top-right corner of the browser window. This will open the Tools menu.
- From the Tools menu, select "Internet options."
- In the Internet Options window, go to the "General" tab.
- Under the "Browsing history" section, click on the "Delete" button.
- This will open the Delete Browsing History window. Ensure that the "Temporary Internet files and website files" checkbox is selected.
- You can also choose to select other items you want to delete, such as cookies or browsing history.
- Click on the "Delete" button to clear the cache.
- Once the process is complete, click on the "OK" button to close the Internet Options window.
For Google Chrome users:
- Open Chrome and click on the three vertical dots in the top-right corner.
- Go to "More Tools" and then select "Clear browsing data."
- In the pop-up window, select the time range for which you want to clear the cache (e.g., "Last hour," "Last 24 hours," "All time").
- Make sure the checkbox for "Cached images and files" is selected.
- Click on the "Clear data" button.
For Mozilla Firefox users:
- Open Firefox and click on the three horizontal lines in the top-right corner.
- Go to "Options" and then select "Privacy & Security" from the left sidebar.
- Scroll down to the "Cookies and Site Data" section and click on the "Clear Data" button.
- In the pop-up window, make sure the checkbox for "Cached Web Content" is selected.
- Click on the "Clear" button.
For Safari users:
- Open Safari and click on "Safari" in the top-left menu.
- Select "Preferences" and go to the "Privacy" tab.
- Click on the "Manage Website Data" button.
- In the new window, click on "Remove All" to clear all cached data.
- Click on "Done" to close the window.
By following these instructions, you will ensure that your browser's cache is cleared, allowing you to download the PDFs from our website without any technical hindrances.
We appreciate your cooperation in this matter and apologize for any inconvenience caused. Should you have any questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our support team, who will be happy to assist you.
Thank you for your attention and continued membership with the Teachers Retirement System of New York.