Board Meeting: September 20
At this meeting, a quorum was present and the Board took the following actions by unanimous consent:
- Approved a resolution authorizing the Comptroller to invest certain Qualified Pension Plan funds.
- Approved a resolution authorizing the Comptroller to invest certain Tax-Deferred Annuity Program funds.
- Approved a resolution extending participation in the Common Investment Meeting with other New York City Retirement Systems through December 2021.
- Adopted the Actuary's recommended changes to the actuarial assumptions and methods.
- Approved the Actuary's calculation of the Final Fiscal Year 2021 Employer Contribution to TRS.
- Approved the Actuary's preliminary calculation of the Fiscal Year 2022 Employer Contribution to TRS.
- Directed the development of rules and standards concerning services provided by the Actuary to TRS.
Investment Meeting: September 13
At this meeting, a quorum was present and no actions were formally voted upon.